A real experience!
A real outing with the helicopter; helicopter flying, tasting wine and enjoying the beautiful view that Zeeland has to offer!
We literally land between the grapes, how cool!
We take off from our Heliport near Zierikzee. During the flight we fly past the most iconic locations in Zeeland such as: the Grevelingenmeer, De Zeelandbrug, Oosterschelde, Storm surge barrier, the Plompe Toren, Schelphoek and the Kop van Schouwen. In addition, there is a good chance that you will see seals on one of the many sandbanks! We then land at the wine farm De Kleine Schorre in Dreischor. De Kleine Schorre with 42,000 vines is one of the largest vineyards in the Netherlands. You visit the Wijnboerdereij and enjoy tasting different wines and a snack. After the snack and drink we go
- Introduction to our heliport in Zierikzee, explanation about the helicopter and route.
- Starting point Heliport Zierikzee.
- Helicopter flight over the island of Schouwen Duiveland.
- Land at the winery de Kleine Schorre
This flight is for a maximum of 3 people (maximum 240 kg in total). Price includes landing costs, permits, snack and drink at the Kleine Schorre.
What should I bring?
- Bring your booking details with you, printed or digitally.
- A camera or your phone! You can take beautiful pictures around the helicopter and while flying!
- A lot of sunlight comes through the large windows, so don’t wear too warm clothes. For example, bring a vest or a jumper. We also recommend bringing sunglasses with you.
Duration of the appointment
The appointment for this tour takes approximately 2-3 hours. During this time you will have the opportunity to take pictures around the helicopter. We also offer you a free cup of coffee or tea!
The time in the air is 40 minutes.
Visit Kleine Schorre
Price includes the wine tasting and snacks. The tasting lasts approximately 2 hours.
During this flight there is room for 3 passengers with a maximum total weight of 240 kilograms.
Unfortunately, there is no public transport near the heliport. Would you like to be picked up? Let us know and we’ll be happy to explore the possibilities!